Do It Yourself
- Tree branches ... take the opportunity to make a nice walk in the forest with children. Branches of 60 cm to 10 cm were used
- Fishing wire to assemble all this fir-shaped
- Pine cones,
- Small animals from the forest: these are the basis of Christmas decorations bought at Fly, Maison du Monde, Crossroads to which we cut the strings.
- Ribbons, lace, ...
- Glue to secure animals and other decorations to branches
- A small light garland: ours comes from Gifi
- A large paper star according to the Zü model